What Information do we collect? How do we use it?
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- When you enter into business with us, you will be asked to provide information concerning your business, such as your name, address, contact number and e-mail details. We may also ask for financial information for the purposes of setting up the necessary credit facilities.
We request this information to deliver to you the best service we can. In addition, we use the information collected from you to help maintain accurate accounts, carry out our obligations arising from any business entered into between you and us and to answer your queries. It is not RHW Engineerings policy to use any personal details for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of your Information
We undertake not to share with, disclose or sell any personally identifiable information collected about you with any third parties unless we receive your authorisation. The only time we would disclose information is where:
- We are required to do so by law
- We believe it is necessary to protect the rights or property of RHW Engineering Ltd, a customer or a member of the public
Please bear in mind that no information transmitted over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Although we employ security measures designed to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will endeavour to ensure its security and prevent unauthorised access.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
Access to Information